Where are the ARX540 owners? Here is one! User Themoz74 on RCGroups shared photos and specs of his AR Racing ARX540 and mods he has done. Themoz74 says the mods have made the handling a LOT better. It looks awesome too! He has 3 bodies to change up the looks of his bike, including an old Ricky bike body which fits and still looks great. First thing most will notice is the front spoke rim which comes from the Nouva Faor CSF411 and eventually he plans to paint it black to match rear wheel. Other mods include direct steering parts from the Phantom 400 bike, steering damper, big bore 16mm rear shock, and Oil dampened front fork (one side only like SHOWA SFF). Great job Themoz74!
Modifications to bike:
– HPI Flux motor with 12T gear
– SAVOX SA-1258TG servo
– Standard ESC
– Standard 3 channel receiver
– Direct steering from Phantom 400 with MM450 damper, ARX steering stem and bearings.
– Steering lock limited with controller
– SR4 rear tyre with DIY soft insert
– Nouva Faor front wheel…which will soon be black!
– Oil dampened front fork ( one side only like SHOWA SFF …haha )
– HPI Vorza 16mm rear shock with MM450 medium spring and DIY alloy bottom shock end.
– Stainless tube for wheelie bar
– Custom bodies x 3…with more to come
– ARX front brake setup when using the ARX front wheel.